Another oscilloscope for my lab.
- Tektronix designed and manufactured
- 7″ WVGA (800X480) Active TFT Color Display
- Maximum real-time sample rate of 2GS/s on all channels without interleaving and record length of 2.5kpts per channel for acquiring detailed waveforms
- UL Certified, CE approved, CAT II 300V safety rated
- No cooling fan meaning lower noise, higher reliability
- 5-year warranty
The Tektronix TBS1000B series digital storage oscilloscopes (DSO) with a range for bandwidth from 30 to 200 MHz and sample rates up to 2GS/s have Automatic measurements, convenience functions such as limit testing, data logging, frequency counter, TrendPlot, context-sensitive help menu, lowest loading for passive probe in this product class with small 3.8mm probe head to get to signals in hard to reach places, industrial grade 7″ WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) Active TFT color LCD meaning great waveform viewing and high reliability, uncompromised acquisition rate of up to 2GS/s on all channel, and additional specifications include a rise time of 2.5ns.
In addition to basic oscilloscope features, the TBS1000B offers three practical tools to facilitate your work of monitoring and signal capturing. If you are doing automatic tests, limit testing is a feature of TBS1000B in detecting and recording signals falling out of pre-defined templates. If you are in research and production requiring duty-free test, data logging will enable automatic saving of triggered waveforms. Duration can be set from 30 minutes to even infinite. If you are capturing intermittent faults, or monitoring power supply stability over time, then TrendPlot feature will help you plot the trends of any measurements over time.